- Hi Future Students! Let's get you enrolled at Auburn Adventist Academy!
- Come find a place to belong at Auburn Adventist Academy where you can grow in your faith and your academics!
Let’s get started! Fill out your application forms (they are all PDFs). Our Admissions Committee will review your application and contact you directly by phone, email or mail with the results.
Once you are accepted, there will be additional registration forms for you to fill out. These forms include your class schedule, financial clearance, medical clearance, school policies, and dorm registration. These forms are available in person from the AAA registrar's office.
- You’ll tour campus, visit classrooms, audition for scholarships, eat in the cafeteria, and experience campus life.
- Students in grades 8-11 (plus parents, teachers and chaperones) are invited to join the AAA school family on Monday, March 6, 2017.
- Registration begins at 8:15 am and the day concludes at 4 pm.
by calling Pastor Jay Coon at (253) 939-5000, ext. 229.
Additional Details regarding Academy Day 2017
Application questions? Call (253) 939-5000!