You have options when looking at private, faith-based high schools.
Here’s why you should consider Auburn Adventist Academy
as your campus for academic and spiritual learning: We love Jesus. We love students. We love learning.
Our love for Jesus is highlighted in everything we do:
- Academic classes (including a Bible class for each academic year) feature Christ-centered, developmentally-appropriate experiences in safe, nurturing environments that are aligned with the beliefs and values of the Seventh-day Adventist Church;
- Our campus ministries activities where students participate in daily prayer time, weekly chapels, Bible study groups, and special weeks of prayer;
- Dorm life where students learn life lessons in responsibility and camaraderie;
- Music classes where students prepare for performances at local churches, schools, organizations and special events;
- Sports activities where students participate in physical activity and learn Christian sportsmanship.
Auburn Adventist Academy offers students of all faiths a genuine spiritual atmosphere, a broad diverse academic experience, as well as a safe, friendly and accepting environment. This is a legacy in the making since 1919!
5-Day or 7-Day Residential Program.
Live in the dorm during the week and go home each weekend. Or: Live in the dorm full-time and participate in weekend activities. Home leaves are every 6-8 weeks.
Students may run for leadership offices for Associated Student Body (ASB), class offices, Campus Ministries, ZK Girls’ Club, and CL Boy’s Club.
Woodshop, Metal Shop, Art Studio & Culinary Training.
Learn hands-on skills!
In partnership with Sunset Lake Camp (30 minutes away), Auburn offers horsemanship training.
Gymnasium & Pool.
Join a basketball team, volleyball team, soccer team or swim team! Auburn offers a wide range of athletic programs. Take your pick!
Make music with the school musical, choir, wind ensemble, orchestra, Sylvan chorale, piano quartet, or private music lessons.
Auburn’s student guidance counselor assists with college prep advice, provides general student counseling, and leads the peer tutoring program. Auburn is a standardized testing center.
Auburn Adventist Academy is accredited with the Association of Seventh-day Adventist Secondary Schools and Colleges, the National Council for Private School Accreditation, and the Northwest Association of Accredited Schools and is approved by the Washington State Superintendent of Public Instruction.