Washington Conference Music Festival
Washington Conference Music Festival is hosted on the campus of Auburn Adventist Academy. This is a grand time for students in grades 5-12 to come together and make music in a larger setting. Music Festival is open to students enrolled in Adventist/Christian schools and home schools.
2017 Theme: JOY
Dates, Times & Key Locations
Festival Fee & Arrangements
- Thursday, February 23 through Saturday, February 25, 2017
- Rehearsals begin Thursday morning at 9:30 am
- Friday night vespers is at 7:30 pm in Rainier Auditorium
- Students perform during a church service at 11 am in Rainier Auditorium
- School music groups present an afternoon concert at 2:30 pm in Rainier Auditorium
- The final concert is Saturday night at 6 pm in Rainier Auditorium.
Types of Musical Groups
- $35 per student
- Fee includes t-shirt, music, lodging, and meals
- For lodging, please contact the festival organizers with how many nights, how many people and how many men/women/students.
- Room assignments will be distributed when you arrive at the dormitories.
Notes: Students may participate in more than one musical group! Teachers, chaparones, sponsors and parents are welcome to join musical groups.
- Orchestra (Strings)
- Hand Bells & Chimes
- For church: school uniform, black & white, or nice church clothes
- For final concert: festival t-shirt and nice jeans
For each participant, please submit the participant's name, t-shirt size, lodging needs, and musical group selection to Melia Williams. Make checks payable to: "Washington Conference of SDA."
Music Festival Contact
- primary festival contact